Day with my friends

 The last fun day out with my friends was the last winter vacations when we at the Viña del mar for the day. In the groups are five friends, Alo, Feña, Javi, Clau and I, and each one was with your boyfriend.We knew each other since the school and the friendship has endured over time thanks the work.

The day start getting together in the home of the Feña boyfriend because that would be the common point to begin the journey and follow the same route. Then we arrived in Viña it took us a couple of minutes to find a place where we can stay to play and appreciate the sea. In the same place we ate the patty that we buy in a nearby location that  they had recommended us. When we feel that the temperature start  to decrease, we went to the Dunas in Concon to see sunset and play to scale the dunas until that the night came. 

For the finish day, in the night, some friends return the home because those of us who remain we passed by a coffe to a cafe very beautiful because the concept was have all pink, since the tables until the meal before of return to home. 

This day was special because is difficult that all can coincide for go out. And when I went to sleep  I felt very grateful for the people around me.


Comentarios

  1. I used to go to ConCon to watch the sunset with my wife:) It´s a great place to go bird-watchng.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cultural Radar

NY